Category Beef, Pork and Lamb Recipes
- 1 flank steak
- 1 cup Sweet & Tangy Marinade and Mop sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- Place sauce, oil and ginger in a bowl.
- Carefully cut a SHALLOW cross pattern into the meat by cutting lines across the length of the steak, then rotating the steak 90 degrees and slicing again. Do NOT cut too deeply.
- Flip the meat over and repeat the cutting process.
- Place into the marinade. Make sure it's completely submerged.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Grill on medium until done to your liking.