This spiced butter is super easy. You can use one of our seasonings or your favorite spice. If you use a spice blend with more than 140 mg of sodium per serving, use unsalted butter for this (or a lot less seasoning).
Delicious recipe of grilled pineapple seasoned with our spicy Jamaican Fire Jerk spices. It's a delicious side dish to rich pork or a fun dessert.
This recipe was created as part of a challenge during the Covid 19 shelter at home. It was so delicious the recipe made the website.
This recipe is the perfect way to use up all those tortilla chips crumbs at the bottom of the bag.
- 2-4 eggs (depending on how “eggy” you want this)
- 1 cup of tortilla chip crumbs
- 1 green chile (or red)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Latin Heat spice blend
- oil to cook
- cheese, salsa, avocado (delicious options)
- Please the pepper over an open flame (on your gas stove, grill or under your broiler.
- Once the outside is toasted. Turn off the flame and remove pepper. Let rest to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add chips crumbs to eggs. Stir to combine and completely moisten the chips. This will allow them to soften.
- Dice onion, tomato and pepper.
- Place in saute pan with 1 Tbsp Latin Heat and 1 tsp oil until tender.
- Add egg mixture.
- Cook until dome.
- Add cheese and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with a bit more Latin Heat and serve with salsa or avocado slices.
Makes 2 servings.
This recipe has brining options for starting with a frozen or fresh turkey.
This dip is a must for your Prime Rib dinner. The spicier the horseradish the better the flavor.