Jump to recipe
I love beets. The color is crazy. Like a vegetable said “let’s rock this color!” I frequently forget to use gloves when I peel (love this peeler) them so I often end up with very bright finger tips. Even the golden beets will produce a bright color.
Beets are so good for you and they taste amazing with natural sweetness. This recipe adds our Sweet Heat seasoning for a nice pop of spice to go with the sweetness.
Super delicious and healthy side dish. Best veggie ever with chicken.
Wear gloves when you're peeling to keep your hands from getting brightly colored.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Peels the beets (use gloves so your hands aren't purple)
- Chops into evenly sized chunks.
- Toss in olive oil, thyme and season with Sweet Heat spice.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until a fork inserts fairly easy.
- Plate and add more spice and thyme and goat cheese.