Jump to recipe
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.
Creamy broccoli soup is a comforting and delicious dish that’s perfect for a chilly day or any time you’re in the mood for a warm and cozy meal. With its velvety texture and rich flavor, it’s no wonder why this soup is a favorite among many. This is a simple and easy recipe using our Super Chunk Steakhouse seasoning for making your very own creamy broccoli and mushroom soup.
Creamy soup is a true comfort on a cold day. We hope you enjoy our version of rich broccoli soup.
You can vary this recipe by using other veggies or even used leftover veggies like we did with our roasted broccoli. You can even add chicken and make it chicken soup that's rich and creamy.
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced in half
- 2 stalks celery, peeled to remove strings
- 3 cups leftover roasted broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- olive oil for cooking
- 2 cups half half
- 2 quarts chicken or veggies stock (or water)
- 1 heaping Tbsp Super Chunk Steakhouse
- Place bacon in a large stock potand cook until done and crispy.
- Remove bacon and add celery and mushrooms.
- Cook to brown the mushrooms.
- Add roasted broccoli, garlic and Steakhouse seasoning.
- Add half and half and stock.
- Place the lid on and simmer for one hour.
- Using an immersion blender if you have one, puree the soup until it's creamy.
- If you have a traditional blender, allow the soup to cool down slightly before blending. Then carefully pour the soup into the blender. Before you blend, place a towel on top and hold the lid down. The hot liquid will explode out of the blender otherwise. You most likely will need to do this in batches depending on your blender size.
- Serve hot with bacon crumbles and optional croutons.
Let us know how you like this recipe by giving us a review.