Jump to recipe
Seriously he ate almost the whole platter of ribs. Sticky Sweet pork ribs are the best. This recipe takes a while but it is so worth the effort and the wait.
Affiliate links for a tool we like and use-our roasting pan and our knife. You must have a good knife.
Ribs so good if you don't lick your fingers, someone else will!
These gooey ribs are the original recipe sauce and the ribs that started our company.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut each rack of ribs into 3 rib chunks. This way the edges cook more and get more sauced up.
- Blend together the brown sugar and Sweet Heat.
- Sprinkle rub mixture all over both sides of each rib section. Rub the rub into the meat.
- Divide the rib chunks into the 2 roasting pans evenly.
- Add 2 cups liquid. Beer, water, apple juice, whatever you want.
- Wrap each pan with foil to seal in the steam.
- Bake for 3-4 hours. Until the bones protrude slightly from the meat.
- Remove from the pan and drain the liquid.
- Place ribs back into roasting pans and cover with plenty of Sticky Sweet sauce.
- Do NOT cover and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes-1 hour until the ribs are almost falling off the bones.
- Serve with plenty of napkins!