Seriously he ate almost the whole platter of ribs. Sticky Sweet pork ribs are the best. This recipe takes a while but it is so worth the effort and the wait.
Affiliate links for a tool we like and use-our roasting pan and our knife. You must have a good knife.
Cuisine American Category Beef, Pork and Lamb
Ribs so good if you don't lick your fingers, someone else will!
These gooey ribs are the original recipe sauce and the ribs that started our company.
- 3 racks of baby back ribs
- 2 roasting pans
- 1 jar of Sauce Goddess Sticky Sweet Grilling and Dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut each rack of ribs into 3 rib chunks. This way the edges cook more and get more sauced up.
- Blend together the brown sugar and Sweet Heat.
- Sprinkle rub mixture all over both sides of each rib section. Rub the rub into the meat.
- Divide the rib chunks into the 2 roasting pans evenly.
- Add 2 cups liquid. Beer, water, apple juice, whatever you want.
- Wrap each pan with foil to seal in the steam.
- Bake for 3-4 hours. Until the bones protrude slightly from the meat.
- Remove from the pan and drain the liquid.
- Place ribs back into roasting pans and cover with plenty of Sticky Sweet sauce.
- Do NOT cover and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes-1 hour until the ribs are almost falling off the bones.
- Serve with plenty of napkins!