Spicy Mexican Black Bean Hummus
- 1 can black beans
- 1 whole jalapeno, stem removed (veins and seeds also removed if you don't want it too spicy)
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Mexican Chorizo Dip & Spread Mix, add more if you want to spicier)
- zest of one lime
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup pecans (or almonds)
- 1/4 cup queso fresco (or feta)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Drain the can of black beans.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Buzz it up.
- Enjoy with chips, crackers or veggies.