Jump to recipe
Quick pickles at home! Perfect for sandwich, burger or salad toppings! Check out the full video tutorial and grab some Super Chunk Steakhouse Seasoning here!
Why buy pickles, when you can make your own and know what's in them. No time traditional pickling make a quick batch of these refrigerator dills? They are perfect fresh to serve the day they are made. Store in the fridge in a sealed tall jar or storage container and keep covered by the pickling liquid.
- Slice cucumbers into ¼ “ thick pieces and place into large heat safe bowl or canning jars.
- Combine all ingredients except the cucumber slices in a sauté pan.
- Warm until almost boiling.
- Pour hot liquid over the cucumbers.
- Stir to combine.
- Place into tall jars or storage containers and cool.