Jump to recipe
Cuisine American Category Veggies, Salads and Sides
These mushrooms are simply too wonderful as a side for any meals. So rich and perfectly matched with the fennel, thyme and garlic in this spice blend.
If you add the spices too early the mushrooms will be soggier than roasted. The slt in the seasoning pulls the moisture out.
- 1 lb Mushrooms, Crimini or White
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Sauce Goddess Steakhouse spices
- Trim the ends off and lightly rinse any dirt off the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan on medium.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 20 minutes, stirring every few minutes to brown all sides.
- After the mushrooms are fairly brown and almost done add the Steakhouse spices.
- Continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes until completely done.