Jump to recipe
This is an amazingly easy recipe to make. Only three ingredients. We almost hate to write it out, it’s that easy. But here goes…
Cuisine American Category Vegetarian and Vegan Veggies, Salads and Sides
Zucchini is everywhere in the summer and it's so delicious grilled. Naturally sweet and flavorful. We hope you love this recipe as much we we do.
You can also slice the zucchini into rings or quarters if you have a squash that is big around.
- 4 zucchini
- Olive oil
- Sauce Goddess Super Chunk Steakhouse seasoning to taste
- Heat the grill on medium.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Steakhouse spices.
- Place on the grill with the skin side down.
- Grill for 4 minutes, rotate 90 degrees (for cute grill marks).
- Grill 2 more minutes.
- Flip and repeat.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!