This recipe may contain Amazon Affiliate links.
Bacon BBQ tots are a delicious snack for game day. If you don’t want to go through all the trouble of making potato skins, this dish is for you. Same great potato and bacon flavor but much easier.
We’re covering potato tots with thick-cut cooked bacon chunks, one of our smoke-free barbeque sauces and some blue cheese. It’s just perfect.
For the BBQ sauce, you can use any of our sauces. Because they don’t have the smoke and are low in sodium, they pair just fine with the saltier bacon and blue cheese.
So get out your sheet pan and let’s get cooking.
You can also used pulled pork or chicken as a topper for these tots.
- 6 strips of thick cut bacon, sliced into chunks
- 1 package of Tater Tots
- 1 cup Blue Cheese-Pt Reyes is the best
- 1/2 cup of Sauce Goddess BBQ sauce
- Place the tots on a baking sheet and cook according to the directions on the package.
- Cook the bacon in a fry pan until almost crispy.
- Warm up the sauce in a small pan or microwave.
- Top the tots with the bacon, drizzle the warm sauce.
- Crumble the blue over everything and enjoy!