I used to make jerky all the time and don’t know why I got away from it. It’s easy and a great way to always have a healthy flavorful snack. These 2 recipes can be made with any of our spices. I chose my favorites based on the type of meat used for the jerky.
- 2 lbs flank steak sliced into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp Moroccan Twist spice rub
- 1.25 lb package of ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Heat spice rub
- Make sure you evenly distribute the seasoning throughout the meat. The key is to fill every bite full of flavor.
- Shape ground turkey into small patties. Make sure they are very thin and flat in order to cook thoroughly.
- Once the meat is completely seasoned you’re ready to dry it out. You can use a dehydrator or the oven for this process.