Not only is this salad is light and fresh, it’s fast and easy. Perfect for a summer get together.
- ½ ea sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 each red pepper, sliced thin
- 4 each small Persian cucumbers (or one long seedless), sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat spice rub
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Place the sliced veggies into a large bowl.
- In a jar add rice vinegar, oil, BBQ Sweet Heat, celery salt, and sugar. Put the lid on tight and shake the dressing to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
This recipe is best if made a few hours ahead and gets better after a day.