This chutney is a delicious condiment for pork, chicken or lamb chops. It's also good with meat that's been seasoned with Moroccan Twist spice rub.
- 1 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced small
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 ea sweet onion, sliced thin
- In a medium saute pan, cook onions and butter on low heat until onions are translucent.
- Add dried apricots, salt and water and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes until the apricots are soft.
- Add Moroccan Twist spice rub and continue heating another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over chicken, pork or lamb.