This is a lighter take on traditional carne asada you might be use to. It's a bit spicy and fresher than a heavy marinade.
- 1 lb flap meat sliced thin
- 3 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Latin Heat spice rub
- 1 ea lime juice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped small
- Lay the flap meat in a pan.
- Sprinkle on Latin Heat and rub into to each slice.
- Drizzle with oil and lime juice.
- Place all in a zip top bag and let marinade in your fridge for up to 3 days.
- Grill over high heat and serve with tortillas, salsa and cabbage slaw.