This dish is a healthy dish that is simple and delicious. It only takes 20 minutes to cook the fish, so you could create a salad to put the salmon on or cook some veggies on the grill sprinkled with your favorite Sauce Goddess spice rub to make a great meal!
This recipe can be done in the oven or on the grill. If you don’t have a grilling plank use a pan or piece of foil.
If you are grilling the fish, the plank will smoke a bit and burn. That’s okay, it imparts a nice mild flavor to the salmon.
- Soak the plank for 30 minutes in water.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon on the plank and sprinkle with BBQ Sweet Heat. If you don’t have a plank, lightly oil a piece of foil or a baking dish and place salmon on that.
- Place the plank in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is almost done. There will be some cooking after it is removed from the heat.
- Plate your fish and enjoy with some healthy veggies.