Jump to recipe
Hearty, healthy, easy, and most importantly – delicious! Nothing like going through your kitchen and being able to throw together all your favorite veggies and being able to create something delicious. Simmer with Super Chunk Steak House and let the fennel and garlic elevate the natural flavors even further. Perfect comfort food for a cold night, a cozy gathering and just the trick for days when you feel under the weather.
Warm up and get your nutrients on with this delicious, easy, healthy, vegetable soup! Focusing on Fall root veggies, this soup is packed with vitamins that will make your body very happy! Finished off with some classic Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist Spice Rub to give this amazing dish an extra blast of heat and flavor. This soup is made slow cooking-style, so you'll be able to get all your tasks done while cooking (or even binge watch your favorite show).
4 hours, 30 minutes
Feel free to add your favorite proteins as desired! We love the simplicity of this tasty vegetarian dish, but the beauty of it is there can always be more goodies added! Enjoy with a side of bread, a sandwich, or just by it's delicious self!
- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2/3 head of cauliflower
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 onion
- 1 ear (or can) of corn
- 1 cup of white kidney beans
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of tomato paste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist Spice Rub
- 1 tablespoon of oregano (dried or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (dried or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger (dried or fresh)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sage (dried or fresh)
- Chop all veggies into bite sized cubes. If you prefer to skin the veggies, do so before cutting. Be sure to remove skin from butternut squash (and save the seeds to roast for a snack while cooking!)
- Add veggies (save the corn, garlic & beans for later) to slow cooker or large pot with the veggie stock and water.
- Turn heat to medium-high to begin to cook down the veggies, cover the pot and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir the pot, turn heat to low, and leave covered to cook for 1 1/2 hours, check in periodically to stir.
- Add tomato paste, corn, beans, and minced garlic. Stir. Leave covered to cook for another hour, check in periodically to stir.
- Add in Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist Spice Rub and other seasonings. Stir. Allow to sit covered on low heat for another hour.
- Ensure veggies are tender by poking with a fork. If not, turn to medium heat for 20 more minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow soup to sit for at least 10 minutes, or until the broth has thickened.