Who doesn’t find themselves craving breakfast potatoes. That perfect balance of soft, crunchy and well seasoned is hard to find and even harder to perfect, but we have a winner! Boiled till soft then broiled until crispy is the best way to go. Moroccan Twist seasoning is the perfect amount of heat for this dish and elevates the flavor palate even more. I recommend tossing some additional Big Tom’s if you have some for an extra herbaceous last minute touch.
The perfect blend of crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and with a hint of spice of course! These potatoes satisfy everyone’s cravings and will make it hard to stop eating them!
Don't have soggy breakfast potatoes! This recipe is super crunchy.
- 2 large potatoes (recommended russet)
- 1 Tbsp Moroccan Twist (or more if you dare!)
- ½ Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Chop potatoes into 1 inch cubes
- Boil potatoes until soft (test by poking with a fork)
- Strain potatoes
- Coak a cooking sheet with half the olive oil.
- Add potatoes, Moroccan Twist, rosemary, and garlic.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the potatoes.
- Broil on high for 5-10 minutes. Stir and flip them then continue to broil for another 5-10 minutes or until the outside skin is browned and crispy.
- Wait 5 minutes to cool before serving.