This grilled eggplant is a great vegan alternative for grilling out.
- Peel and slice the eggplant across into 1 inch thick slices.
- Dip lightly in olive oil and place on the grill, grill pan, or non-stick skillet.
- Cook over med. low heat for 5 minutes. Flip once, cook another 5 minutes. Eggplant should still be slightly firm, not mushy.
- Dip in Sweet and Spicy Grill Glaze and return to the pan or grill. Flip and dip again until done. Eggplant should be soft and Grill Glaze should be dark and caramelized.
- Chop into small size pieces and pour over remaining Grill Glaze.
- Place a tortilla in a non-stick pan or griddle over medium low heat. Sprinkle some cheese on the tortilla, add some of the eggplant, and place second tortilla on top.
- Grill until slightly crisp on the bottom. Flip over and grill until done.
- Top with sour creme and green onions if desired.
Watch video – Sweet_Spicy_Eggplant