This recipe works well with any bean. It’s flavorful, a bit spicy and healthy all at the same time.
This creamy hummus dip has great garlic flavor and a tiny bit of spice.
- 1 can of white kidney beans
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (or 1 Tbsp dry)
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Garlic Dip & Spread Mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp plain greek yogurt or goat cheese
- Drain the can of white kidney beans.
- Place all ingredients into blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth.