Well it’s wings, pretty straight forward, sweet, spicy delicious bites you tear off the bone with your teeth. Gooey spicy fingers, lick away, no one is looking.
This recipe can be used with traditional chicken wings or chicken tenders for a great party snack.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place wings in a bowl and toss with BBQ Sweet Heat Rub.
- Place wings on cookie sheet or roasting pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
For Dry Wings
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite wing dipping sauce.
For Wet Wings
- Pour the Sweet and Spicy Grill Glaze over top and stir to coat. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes. These sticky sweet wings can be served with or without your favorite wing dipping sauce.
On the Grill:
- This same recipe can be used on the grill with adjusted cooking times depending on the intensity of the heat.