This isn’t the chicken soup that inspired Andy Warhol. A flavorful recipe that works for either chicken or turkey, so try it out with both to see which is your favorite.
Options- add noodles or more veggies as desired
- 3 cups diced turkey
- 2 carrots, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 3 cups kale (or other greens)
- 6 cups chicken or turkey broth (made from your turkey carcass)
- 1 Tbsp Original Super Chunk
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary, thyme and/or sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot sauté veggies (except corn) for 3 minutes in olive oil and Original Super Chunk.
- Add broth, herbs and continue cooking.
- Add turkey and corn.
- Continue cooking. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Remove herbs and serve.