This recipe is a simple, easy-to-make glaze for your next holiday ham.
Cuisine American Category Beef, Pork and Lamb
This recipe for a glazed holiday ham is sweet and a tiny bit tangy. The glaze also makes a great dipping sauce.
3 hours, 20 minutes
Cooking times will vary depending on your appliances. Also, serving size depends on the size of the ham.
- 1 cup Sauce Goddess Sticky Sweet sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp mustard (mild is best, but Dijon if you must)
- 1 fully cooked ham
- Mix sauce together with orange juice and heat until warm.
- Heat ham until the internal temperature is 100 degrees.
- Take ham out of the oven and slice gently on the top creating a diamond pattern.
- Glaze ham every 15 minutes until the ham reaches 140°.
- Serve with remaining glaze.