Jump to recipe
Category Chicken, Turkey and Poultry Recipes
Get your sweet and spicy chicken fix without calling your neighborhood asian takeout.
If you prefer the skin on chicken thighs just use a lower heat during grilling so the skin doesn't burn. Also, you can substitute any of your favorite Sauce Goddess grill glazes in the recipe.
- 16 boneless skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 1 cup Sauce Goddess Sweet and Spicy sauce
- Heat grill on high.
- Once heated, reduce grill to medium and place chicken on the grill.
- Close the lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Flip again and reduce heat. Continue to cook and flip until done. It should feel firm when cooked through.
- Begin brushing chicken with grill glaze and continue grilling, brushing and flipping a couple more times.
- You can use any extra for additional dipping.