1 hour, 10 minutes
- 1 can beans (garbanzo, cannellini, pinto, navy)
- 2 Tbso Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sauce Goddess seasoning Moroccan Twist, BQB Sweet Heat, Latin Heat and Jamaican jerk are all amazing
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Drain and rinse beans well.
- Place on a dry cloth and pat dry.
- Place dry beans on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing every 20 minutes to ensure even cooking. You baking time may vary. Cook until they are crunchy.