This versatile recipe can be cut down to a simple quick cooked chicken option or infused with spice by using the 2+ hour marinade method. Pick your favorite sturdy leafy green but this recipe recommends savoy cabbage for its natural cupping and flavor. Either way you'll never look at vegetation the same way again.
This spiced butter is super easy. You can use one of our seasonings or your favorite spice. If you use a spice blend with more than 140 mg of sodium per serving, use unsalted butter for this (or a lot less seasoning).
This recipe was created as part of a challenge during the Covid 19 shelter at home. It was so delicious the recipe made the website.
A great way to twist up your traditional corn chowder recipe is to add a little Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist. When the temperature starts to drop there is nothing better than a warm bowl of chowder.
This recipe is the perfect way to use up all those tortilla chips crumbs at the bottom of the bag.
- 2-4 eggs (depending on how “eggy” you want this)
- 1 cup of tortilla chip crumbs
- 1 green chile (or red)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Latin Heat spice blend
- oil to cook
- cheese, salsa, avocado (delicious options)
- Please the pepper over an open flame (on your gas stove, grill or under your broiler.
- Once the outside is toasted. Turn off the flame and remove pepper. Let rest to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add chips crumbs to eggs. Stir to combine and completely moisten the chips. This will allow them to soften.
- Dice onion, tomato and pepper.
- Place in saute pan with 1 Tbsp Latin Heat and 1 tsp oil until tender.
- Add egg mixture.
- Cook until dome.
- Add cheese and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with a bit more Latin Heat and serve with salsa or avocado slices.
Makes 2 servings.
This picture does not do justice to this delicious sauce. It made the chicken fantastic. Recipe makes 4 servings plus extra sauce.
These cookies remind my of ginger snaps but they are chewy. Perfect for a ice cream sandwich.
This recipe is great for a simple dessert. Beautiful, exotic and really delicious.
The combination of Latin Heat and Big & Tangy sauce together with tri-tip allows the wonderful trip-tip to get tender: perfect for tacos.