This recipe is the perfect way to use up all those tortilla chips crumbs at the bottom of the bag.
- 2-4 eggs (depending on how “eggy” you want this)
- 1 cup of tortilla chip crumbs
- 1 green chile (or red)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Latin Heat spice blend
- oil to cook
- cheese, salsa, avocado (delicious options)
- Please the pepper over an open flame (on your gas stove, grill or under your broiler.
- Once the outside is toasted. Turn off the flame and remove pepper. Let rest to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add chips crumbs to eggs. Stir to combine and completely moisten the chips. This will allow them to soften.
- Dice onion, tomato and pepper.
- Place in saute pan with 1 Tbsp Latin Heat and 1 tsp oil until tender.
- Add egg mixture.
- Cook until dome.
- Add cheese and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with a bit more Latin Heat and serve with salsa or avocado slices.
Makes 2 servings.
This moroccan almond hummus recipe is great to serve with chips or veggies as a dip. It's also delicious in a sandwich or wrap.
This is a wonderfully different version of traditional spinach dip. The Garlic Dip mix brings a tiny bit of heat and a great flavor when combined with the goat cheese.
This is a super simple take on horsey mayo. The Fennel and Thyme in our Onion dip and spread mix bring a depth of flavor that is delicious on any sandwich.
This hearty spiced soup gets a mild smoky flavor from the sausage. Feel free to substitute bacon or just use plain leftover chicken or turkey.
It doesn't get easier with this snack recipe for something sweet and spicy over whipped cream cheese. Gobble them up with chips, pita pieces, veggie sticks or fingers (if you won't like them someone else will).
This is such a simple recipe but everyone loves it! Of course, bacon makes everything better.
This recipe is a combination of 3 different Sauce Goddess recipes and was inspired by culinary experiences during a recent trip to Savannah, Georgia. The south has so many great dishes and this combines several savory flavors into one delicious ride one mouthful at a time.