This party favorite is sure to be a hit at your next event.
- 1 wheel or slice of Brie cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Sauce Goddess Moroccan Twist Spice Rub
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of pecans, chopped or pieces
- 1 baguette, sliced into bite sizes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie into an oven/serving dish and heat for 1 hour or until soft.
- While brie is cooking, combine Moroccan Twist Spice Rub, brown sugar and butter into a pan. Heat until butter melts.
- Add pecans and cook 5 more minutes.
- Pour over warm brie and serve.
- Cook Time: 1 hour ; Yield: 4-6 servings
Copyright 2005-2017 Sauce Goddess. All Rights Reserved.
Please follow and like us: