This is a super easy version of a Bloody Mary. It’s a bit spicy, nice and hearty, just perfect.
The easiest and best tasting bloody you'll ever make!
- 1 ea celery stick per glass
- 1 ea lime wedge per glass
- to taste - Sauce Goddess BBQ Sweet Heat Spice Rub
- Mix the main ingredients except for alcohol in a large pitcher and chill. This is your Big and Tangy Bloody Mary mix.
- Fill a highball or pint glass with ice.
- In a shaker pour 5 oz of this Bloody Mary mix. Add 1-1.5 oz of vodka.
- Shake well and pour into ice filled glass.
- Sprinkle BBQ Sweet Heat Spice Rub and add a celery stalk and lime wedge. Stir in the Spice Rub and enjoy.