This salad recipe makes a lot. It's perfect for brunch or any group where light and fresh is the flavor you want.
- 1 head Napa cabbage, small head, sliced thin
- 1 head Romaine hearts, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed, stemmed
- 2 lbs chicken, boneless skinless breasts, tenders or thighs
- 1 ea sweet onion, sliced thin
- 1 ea red bell peppers, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1 jar Sauce Goddess Sweet & Tangy Marinade & Mop Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, zested or 1 Tbsp dry ginger
- sliced almonds
- Make dressing in zip top bag.
- Remove ½ cup and place in pan to cook chicken.
- Poach chicken in ½ cup marinade.
- Slice for salad.
- Add all veggies except greens (cabbage, spinach and romaine) into bag with remaining dressing. Place greens in a big bowl.
- Toss with dressed veggies.
- Top with cooked chicken and almonds
If you want to grill the chicken, you can marinade it for 1 hour, then grill.
If you prefer a thicker dressing, add 1 cup Miracle Whip to the dressing recipe.