This rich veggie side dish is better grilled with a little sweet roasted flavor of the flames.
- 3 small Japanese eggplant, sliced in 1" thick slices
- 6 small yellow squash and zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 small onion, sliced in 1/2 " thick slices
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (diced)
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Sauce Goddess Original Super Chunk
- 2 Tbsp dry oregano
- 1 Tbsp dry parsley
- Wrap garlic in foil with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Place eggplant, squash, zucchini, onion and bell pepper in a bowl.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Super Chunk, oregano and parsley and toss gently.
- Place all veggies directly on a medium grill, including the pouch of garlic in foil.
- Cook, flip as needed to prevent burning.
- When the veggies are done the garlic should be as well.
- Remove everything from grill and dice veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Place all grilled diced items in a serving bowl with garlic and olives.
- Stir to combine, add salt and pepper as needed for seasoning.