Delicious and very easy appetizer with goat cheese and tomato "cups" that make tomato and mozzarella appetizers look boring.
- 12 cherry or small bite sized tomatoes
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 tsp Original Super Chunk seasoning
- fresh thyme leaves
- In a bowl combine 2 room temperature cheeses and Super Chunk.
- Stir to combine.
- Place cheese mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill down for easier scooping.
- Carefully slice cherry tomatoes across the top removing a small slice of tomato and exposing the seed and rib area.
- Scoop out all the seeds and ribs, taking care not to cut through the skin. This leaves you a small cup to fill with the cheese mixture.
- Fill tomato "cups" with cheese and top with fresh thyme.
If you love that tangy flavor of goat cheese then leave the whipped cream cheese out, double the goat cheese to 1 cup and cut the Super Chunk to 1/2 tsp.