Mushrooms stuffed with zesty blue cheese mixture spiced up with Sauce Goddess Sweet Heat.
- 24 good sized (2") Crimini mushrooms (or white button)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream cheese
- 1/2 blue cheese (Point Reyes Blue is really nice for this)
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Heat Spice Rub
- Olive oil for cookie sheet
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms, creating an opening or a cup. Set aside to use for something else if you like.
- Place the mushrooms open side down on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine 2 cheeses at room temperature in the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Fill the mushroom cup with cheese mixture.
- Place back on the cookie sheet cheese side up.
- Sprinkle with Sweet Heat.
- Bake for 5 minutes to slightly melt the cheese.
- Serve warm if you can.