Falling off the bone, finger licking ribs.
- 3 racks of baby back ribs
- 2 roasting pans
- 1 jar of Sauce Goddess Sticky Sweet Grilling and Dipping sauce
- Heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut each rack of ribs into 3 rib chunks. This way they edges cook more and get more sauced up. Divide the rib chunks into the 2 roasting pans evenly. Wrap each pan with foil to seal in the steam.
- Bake for 3 hours.
- Remove from the pan and drain the liquid.
- Place ribs back into roasting pans and cover with plenty of Sticky Sweet sauce.
- Do NOT cover and return to oven.
- Bake for an additional 1 hour until the ribs are almost falling off the bones.
- Serve with plenty of napkins!